STORE SAFELY. STORE LOCAL.
You have mission critical data you can’t afford to lose. Why store it halfway across the country?
Cloud computing, storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of your computer’s hard drive, grew 25% in 2016 and continues to increase.
However, many companies and individuals aren’t keen on the idea of storing their data off premise with a company they’ve never met, in a facility in location they do not know, and that may not have the proper protocols in place to prevent data theft, a catastrophic incident, or a crash.
To address those concerns, Intermax created and built a local cloud that our clients can see, walk through, and feel confident about knowing the proper standards are in place to secure their mission critical data.
WHEN YOU STORE WITH INTERMAX YOU GET MORE THAN JUST A DATA CENTER:
- VMware server products for backup and high availability hosting
- VMware Server Products for backup and high availability hosting
- Disaster Recovery Services and Network Management Consulting
- Dual Power sources:
– A power is on a 60 KVA UPS
– B power is Avista/Intermax genset
- 750 KW Generator with 4,000 gallons of diesel fuel
- Sufficient for a week on emergency power
- Dual Air Conditioning units
- Security Cameras
- 24×7 Dual Authentication Security Access
- Redundant fiber routes within Intermax network